Registering for a forum account

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
Forum Admin
Site Admin

Anyone can read the forum, but for those who want to post, share photos and info, and be able to track which posts they've read, etc, please register for a forum account, using the register link at upper right.

The form asks you to provide an email address and a username - the form also asks for first and last names, mailing address (PO Box or street), city, state, and zip (or province and postal code). All of this information remains PRIVATE, and is never shared.

Forum account requests that are missing any of the above info with not be activated, so please fill out the form with all the requested information. Thank you!

PS - it is not required, but is very helpful if you fill out the box for your martin colony history - tell us if you are trying to attract martins, have an active site, how many pairs, etc.
Forum Administrator
Purple Martin Conservation Association - Please consider becoming a member of the PMCA.
PMDavid
Martin Colony History: 2018 1 lone nut and lots of visitors
2019 6 pair -21fledged
2020 18 pair -60 fledged
2021......to be seen.
24 natural gourds on a satellite rack,9 other gourds scattered around
2-12 compartment trio houses
Rarely see a sparrow or starling,but when I do they don’t last long!
Will have a second satellite rack for the 2022 season and phase out the houses,the martins here strongly prefer natural gourds.

Can someone PLEASE WALK ME THROUGH how to fill out the Martin history box.im already a registered user.
PMDavid
Martin Colony History: 2018 1 lone nut and lots of visitors
2019 6 pair -21fledged
2020 18 pair -60 fledged
2021......to be seen.
24 natural gourds on a satellite rack,9 other gourds scattered around
2-12 compartment trio houses
Rarely see a sparrow or starling,but when I do they don’t last long!
Will have a second satellite rack for the 2022 season and phase out the houses,the martins here strongly prefer natural gourds.

Thanks and never mind ,I FINALLY figured it out....uuugghh!
DML
Martin Colony History: First year

I am a registered user also a member. I have a question. What are the circles to the left of our topics? I would appreciate some information on the symbols. Check Mark, Blinking red bot, minus inside the green light circle and check mark on a bolder green check mark. Thank you.
2020 one pair, 3 eggs & 3 fledge